Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Keepons solves the problem of slipping glasses in a scientific way

Could this be the solution not only to my falling glasses but that spark, that catalyst which could change my life?

Perhaps but he did not want to get over-excited because he did not want to jinx it.

But seeing is so important and these glasses always falling make me feel like crap, he thought to himself.

I always feel like a loser, like people can’t accept me.

I wonder if this is self-persecution he thought to himself.

Then the lyrics to Angel by Sarah Mclachlan came into his brain about waiting for that big break to make everything okay. He wanted to google it but couldn’t be bothered.

It had been a hard day, a lot of pointless meetings with bosses who would never get it, that to get people to be really efficient all you had to do was follow two simple rules. Be nice to them, really nice and not fake nice. And let them work on stuff that they’re really passionate about instead of micro-managing them.

That and let them listen to music while they work like the Seven Little Dwarves whistling while they worked. He giggled at that.

After that first time, he went back to the chamightlike.com site every now and then. He was the world’s biggest procrastinator.

Perhaps I don’t deserve to get my life straightened out.

Maybe this is just what I need because if things go well, hubris will derail me.

A friend of his had once suggested that he was a Narcissist in the clinical sense.

So he went to Wikipedia and looked it up and yup it fit him.

No comments:

Post a Comment