Saturday, March 24, 2012

Please tell me how to stop my glasses from falling down my nose

And once something good happens it can be like a snowball effect. The minute my glasses started NOT to slip anymore because of my Keepons eyeglasses retainers I started having all these ideas. I didn’t really think of them, they just appeared in my head from the new found freedom I was enjoying.

I told myself I was going to start going out more and not be a prisoner in my own home. Which is true since for as long as I remember all I do is go to work, then come home, surf the net and oh yeah spend at least 3 hours a night playing World of Warcraft.

And did I mention I don’t have a girlfriend.

I’m not exactly attractive but since my glasses don’t slip I think I can go a long way to improving how I look.

I’m going to get my haircut and start dressing my age.

My friends tell me I dress like I did in college and even in college I dressed like a kid. I wear shorts everywhere I go, and at work my pants and really baggy and I wear dress runners which are really nice Air Jordans that are in black suede so they don’t look like traditional running shoes.

I don’t know why I’ve been like this, why I’ve refused to grow up. I guess I felt there was nothing to live for, but my Keepons eyeglass retainers have shown me that life is indeed remarkable and it’s time to move on to the next part of the adventure, relationships, travel, maybe finally writing that novel I’ve been saying I would write since grade 5 English class.

No comments:

Post a Comment