Sunday, April 15, 2012

How I Stopped My Glasses From Slipping Down My Nose

Funny thing, my glasses used to slip and then I got laser eye surgery and then I didn’t have to bother with slipping glasses anymore. Then I got some cool sunglasses and of course when you’re out in the sun, you start sweating and then I found my sunglasses always sliding down my nose. All of a sudden all those years of falling glasses memories returned to me and then I thought to myself, will I never escape the curse of slipping glasses. Unfortunately no one had invented a type of eye surgery where they could give you vision against the sun. Fortunately a neighbor of mine, Doug, we were having a beer together on his porch and he saw that I was forever pushing up my sunglasses and then he said the most incredible thing, why don’t you get yourself some of those Keepons thingys. What are Keepons I asked. He went in the house, took his laptop out to the porch, logged onto his WIFI and showed me by going to a URL called chamightlike.com. The first time I saw these Keepons I knew that my searching was over. This would be the solution to my slipping glasses problem. So I ordered the Keepons lite clears and you know what? They were only $4 and that included free global shipping and a free tracking number so I could check the status of the shipment. When I received them, it took me 15 seconds to put them on my glasses and they hooked over my ears in the most comfortable way. Best thing of all was that my glasses didn’t slide. I jumped up and down, I ran for about fifty meters, I sat down, I got up, I moved my head to the left then I moved my head to the right and nothing. My glasses didn’t slip. I am so happy for Keepons eyeglasses retainers.

No comments:

Post a Comment